Though...
11:30 PM
Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls,
yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.
Got this passage from the Book of Habakkuk. I love it. It reminds me to be thankful no matter what the circumstances are... to count all my blessings... to be positive... to stop complaining... to find something good amidst the bad... to dance in times of troubles... to sing in the middle of the storm... to be happy regardless of the situation...
I know it is not always easy. I may often fail. So, I pray,
Daddy GOD, always remind me that everything works together for good to those who love You.
Originally written last April 2009
Originally written last April 2009
0 comments