Bible Verses About Being a Good Wife

10:07 AM

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
Proverbs 31:30

A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
Proverbs 31:10

Wives, in the same way submit yourselves to your own husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives,
1 Peter 3:1

She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
Proverbs 31:26

Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.
Titus 2:3-5

Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
Colossians 3:18

Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.
Ephesians 5:22-24

For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; neither was man created for woman, but woman for man.
1 Corinthians 11:8-9


But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.
1 Corinthians 11:3

* All verses are taken from New International Version Bible


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love it Mare.. very interesting, challenging.
    I think I am too comfortable with Stephen's kindness, his faithfullness, and all the loved I got from him, sometimes I forgot all those commands from God.

    This ones strikes a lot... Thank you for posting this..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Mare... yan na lang dream ko sa buhay, to be a good mom and wife. I posted the verses so I would be constantly reminded. Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. Appreciate it a lot! uuuhhmmwwaahh!!! Miss you mare!

      Delete
  2. We need a little reminder now and again....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, that's why I posted these verses... First and foremost, I want to remind myself... then, others as well. Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  3. My friend emailed them to me and I ready them everyday... Thanks you so much.

    ReplyDelete