Finally...
8:39 PM...my much needed dose of sanity. A time to stop. A time for some adventure. My long-awaited vacation!
It all started when my sister-in-law asked me to book my parents-in-law for a flight to Hongkong, where they will be celebrating my niece's 18th birthday. "Hongkong?! I wanna join! Can we join?", I asked. Of course, she agreed. Tuwa naman ang lola! Hehe...
Muntik pa kaming di sumama because we're considering the budget. Dami gastos sigurado. I make lambing na lang kay hubby, told him na baka pag nabuntis ulit ako matatagalan na bago ako makapasyal ulit. Bilang isang hubby na may pusong mamon, makakatanggi ba sya sa misis nyang mahal? Hehe... Deal.
And you know what, the night before our flight, Sam got sick! On New Year's eve?! Yes! Nagka-fever sya and nag-vomit! OMG! Mega-worry ang Daddy! It was his first time to see his son sick! Si Mommy naman tulala lang, pero pray ng pray for Sam to get well. At naman, sobrang lamig daw sa Hongkong 'pag January! Talagang muntik-muntikang di matuloy! But still, I packed all our luggages and bags! Kilala ko si Sam. Although, medyo nag-woworry si Mommy, at the back of my mind, Sam is strong, isang araw lang yang lagnat na yan!!! Meanwhile, Daddy prayed to God, if bumaba daw lagnat ni Sam sa airport, tutuloy kami. The rest is... Hongkong adventure! GOD is really good!
So, in my upcoming posts, you can expect about our Hongkong getaway. Please tune in! *wink*
For now, I am leaving you this photo.
0 comments