AISHO 66 KAMADO MITSURI

8:49 AM

The skies were grey and gloomy for the past week. The winds were quite chilly and we're dreading the erratic rain pour. Each drop might not be heavy, but enough to keep me and my li'l fella indoors. He's been suffering from mild colds for almost a week. We're already bored and wanting even the slightest bite of sunshine.

Weekends came and it was Hallelujah to the mighty heavens. The sun shone at last and I wanted the taste of outdoors. I wanted to bask in the sunshine; I longed to see people; I wanted to ride the gachakon. But hubby said the train’s fare is unreasonable and not worth it without any specific destination.

Good thing, our kumare next door asked us if we can tag along with them to the bazaar. We jumped out of our pjs and headed to the place. It was in the public hall and it's just one tumbling away.

While heading to the place, I couldn't help but be thrilled. I could see people walking down the streets. I mean lots of people and you don't see that every day. My heart was pounding in anticipation and excitement. I haven’t seen that number of people in Echigawa streets.

The bazaar they’re talking about was in fact the AISHO 66 KAMADO-MITSURI / AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL or the 66 AISHO FURNACE FESTIVAL. It was celebrated on the 27th day of October.

We were greeted with military car and fire truck on display. Children were allowed to ride and check the automobiles. A stage was setup for string sumo championship and exciting games. The highlight of the event includes several zones for agriculture play, products exhibition, sweet potato crop experience, charity concert and school festival zone where the children’s artworks were beautifully showcased. At the side of the public hall, parallel to the Shinkansen rails, new and used toys and clothes were being sold.

Because it was lunch time when we went, we decided to buy our food from the stalls. We had ramen, potato fries, karaage (Japanese version of fried chicken) and spaghetti.

Then we went for toys and clothes shopping. I was able to score some decent apparel for me and S in a fraction of the price. I couldn't be more satisfied.

We stayed until the mid-afternoon. We stopped by the other booths then watched a cheering squad performance. It was indeed a very happy event supported by the residents of Aisho.

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL


AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL



AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL



AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL



AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL 

AISHO 66 KAMADADO-SAI FESTIVAL

You Might Also Like

0 comments