Released: Sales and Loan Management System

7:03 PM



I was so happy because finally, finally, I was able to release my first project of 2015, namely SLMS!

SLMS Features:

  • User Accounts Management
    • User Types - their access and restrictions
    • with Password Encryption
  • Customer Management
  • Collection Management
    • Collectors and their Designated Areas
  • Items and Services Management
    • Items Released Report
    • Services Rendered
  • Loan Management
    • Apply New Loan
    • Refinance Loan
    • Replace Items
    • View Statement of Account
    • Loans Query
    • Loan Report(s)
  • Sales Management
    • Cashiering
    • Sales Report
    • Void Sale(s)
  • Audit Trail
  • Backup and Restore Data

 

 Technologies Used:

  • C#, Net Framework 4.5
  • Windows Forms
  • SQL Server 2012
  • Entity Framework 6
  • Crystal Reports

With the application finally released, the users are on their acceptance training phase. I am so giddy looking on their happy, satisfied and excited faces!

While I am waiting for their feedback, I am
  • reviewing ASP.NET MVC 
  • familiarizing myself with Bootstrap and AngularJS
  • compiling reusable codes
  • designing a new application

I still have to make up my mind. Should it be e-Commerce or Hotel Management System?

I have been thinking of putting up my own online business and I am eying for a specific employer who is looking for someone with knowledge in e-Commerce, so e-Commerce first, perhaps?

Or, Hotel Management System because I have a prospective client?

Hhhmm, either project, I am so ready to move on! Cheers!!!

Thank You God for the joy and strength and passion!

You Might Also Like

0 comments