20 Easy, Chicken Breasts Recipes

11:17 AM

I'm the one who creates the grocery list, Jodel (the hubby) usually does the shopping. I will list 2 to 3 ingredients and he will come home with 10 or more items! How cool is that?

And ha! It's been almost two weeks since we came here in Japan and our ref doesn't seem to run out with chicken breasts!!! And my mental database of chicken recipes are now becomingly limited. So I have to learn new recipes and eventually cook by heart. Hehe...

So, here comes to the rescue!

Glazed Chicken Popcorn
Glazed Chicken Popcorn

Ginger-Garlic Chicken
Ginger-Garlic Chicken


Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Stuffed Chicken Breasts


Baked Chicken Nuggets with Mango Barbecue Sauce
Baked Chicken Nuggets with Mango Barbecue Sauce

All these chicken breasts recipes come from Yummy.ph. Now, I'm wondering - why did I have to buy their magazine again?

You Might Also Like

0 comments