Pig Out at Pig Out! Restaurant
10:05 PM
Spotted at Solenad 1 Nuvali are numerous restaurants - Yellow Cab Pizza, Starbucks Coffee, Italianni's, Pig Out!, among others. But Pig Out seems to stand out!
Pig Out is a very catchy name. When I first saw this resto, I became very curious about it. It gives you an impression that the servings are big and that the foods are incredibly, scrumptiously delicious. And it’s strategically located just beside the fish feeding area. So, we did not bother ourselves to look for other restos anymore but went straight ahead to Pig Out.
Pig Out! menu cover. Pig Out! is a grill house!
Here's my li'l boy- not enthusiastic about the food but charmed by the pig!
What to order? Every dish looked so tempting and mouthwatering!
Starters
Main courses, veggies, kids menu...
Soups, salads, noodles, rice
Desserts... The other customers beside us ordered a jumbo halo-halo. Men, it's unbelievably huge -somewhat the size of a serving platter!!! Should they apply their halo-halo for Guinness World Records? LOL. I regret not taking a picture. :( I am not sure if it's the Grande Halo-halo in the menu.
Drinks... Oh, they have specialty drinks! I'll try one of these specialty drinks when I come back.
(May plano! Haha!)
Okay we have already placed our order. Meanwhile, while are waiting for the food to be served, I checked out on the resto's interior. Earth colors are incorporated in the design. The accent walls have claddings installed.
Lamps in each table.
Here comes what we ordered! The drinks - orange juice (P75), melon shake (P125), bottomless icea tea (P95) and mango shake (P125).
Chicharon Fried Rice for P355. Fried rice topped with toasted garlic, green onion and crushed chicharon. So unique. It's my first time to eat a fried rice with chicharon.
Chinese Style Fried Rice for P375. Fried rice with shrimp, ham, eggs, bell pepper and spring onions. I think both the chicharon fried rice and this one are good for 2 to 3 persons. I love them both. We also ordered additional plain rice.
Asian Green Beans, P180. Sam tried to eat beans and young corn for the first time! I think I love Pig Out now. LOL! Kiddin' aside, I think I would prefer if this was served slightly under cooked than it was and a little bit crunchier.
Fried chicken served with banana ketchup, P475. Tasted good and very kid friendly. I'm glad my cousin ordered this - my li'l boy's favorite.
Seafood Platter, P1350. Consists of grilled seafood - stuffed boneless bangus, tilapia, prawns, mussels and calamares. Every seafood here is well-seasoned and flavorful. Even the sauces were sooo appetizing.
Sizzling calamari, P280. Calamari rings in chili garlic oil. I love this - not so spicy, very tasty, and the meat was very tender.
When we came inside, the resto was almost full. And while we are eating, every seat became occupied. We even spotted there the Ms. Shamcey Supsup - so simple, just wearing a pony tail, blue shirt and a pair of jeans sans make up. She's soooo slim and slender. My cousin and I didn't want to take a picture with her or else we'll look "dabyana". Hahaha!
Havin' fun with the pig standee! My cousin Wena and Gaius - her 3rd son...
Mommy lifting up Sam... Picture picture!
We really enjoyed our dining experience at Pig Out. The dishes were tasty, delicious and palatable; the staffs were very courteous and attentive, the vibe was blissful and happy, the surrounding was clean. I am going to recommend this resto if you really want to pig out! *Laughs*
Furthermore, Pig Out! also offers a membership card where you can enjoy a 20% discount on food & beverage every time you visit any branch of TGI Friday’s, Italianni’s, Fish & Co., Flapjacks, Pig Out, Krazy Garlik, The Stock Market Cafe, Bulgogi Brothers, Ma Maison and Village Tavern for one year.
For more info about Pig Out! Restaurant, please visit their links:
- Website at http://www.pigout.com.ph
- Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Pig.Out.Solenad.Nuvali
How about you? Have you already tried Pig Out! resto? How was your dining experience?
.jpg)
4 comments
The food was really delicious!
ReplyDeletecouldn't agree with you more! ;)
ReplyDeletethe chocolate milk shake is so delicious..I recommend it next time you visit :) oh and i absolutely love their korean style tapa and chicharon rice.
ReplyDeleteYeah, we'll definitely come back! will try that milk shake - quite intriguing! Thanks for recommending!
ReplyDelete