Fall... fall... fall...
12:03 PMFall season... 'tis the season where the leaves take off the greens and wear the yellow, orange and red countenance... My mind is now hauling to the past... I want to go back where I left my heart...
Fall... fall... fall... so many memories... I don’t want to end this glorious reminiscence of me, my beloved and my treasured son all together playing, laughing, strolling, eating, cuddling and even just doing nothing!
Fall... fall... fall... Even if the leaves are falling; it doesn’t mean the world is falling apart... It simply means, everything is falling into place... that you have so many reasons to be excited for... that there’s hope in waiting... that something is preparing... that something new will grow... that something fresh will blossom thereafter... that in every season, GOD is faithful and HE is true to His promise.
Even though one of us is now distant apart, separated from the warmth, someday, somehow, we will all be together again. What a joyful reunion will that be!

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments