The Beginning
11:26 AMToday is the start of a new life. And when I think about it, I already have so many "todays". I guess, it's not a bad thing.
Because "someday" never happens.
Because "one day" never happens.
So, I choose this moment as a defining moment. As God's Word says,
“This is the day the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.”
(Psalm 118:24, NKJV)
I don't care about the date. Or what exactly is the time of the day. I don't care if I haven't risen at the wake of the dawn to start this. The important thing is this exact moment - so fresh, so new... so precious, so bright.
I believe that today is gonna be a productive day full of fun and laughter.
I believe that today GOD is going to do new things.
I believe that today I'm going to conquer dark corners of my mind.
And this is just the beginning.
0 comments