Kyoto Visit: Kyoto Zoo
12:49 PM
When hubby and I visited Kyoto last 2009, I was 4 weeks preggo with Sam. That time, we didn't know. Takbo lang dito, takbo doon. Larga dito, larga doon. "Yagyag!" Sabi ng matatanda. LOL! Pagod to the max.We spent two days there, one night to the hostel. And that one night before we go to the hostel, I was majorly craving for noodles. So, I bought a bowl from convenient store. Then hubby got mad. Masama daw mag-noodles sa gabi. Iyon pala, I was already eating for two. When I knew that I was pregnant after a week or so, naalala ko ang paghahabol namin sa tren! I was (and still) grateful to God for His love and divine protection.
So, being loving and supportive parents that we are (naks!), we decided na ipasyal naman ang bibong batang iyan sa Kyoto Zoo!
Admission is 600 yen for each adult, children until middle school - free of charge.
Aside, of course, from a lot of animals, they have the following: playground, game facilities, huge water fountain, picnic tables and chairs, souvenir shops, cafe and covered resting area where we had our lunch. And there's what they call Children Zoo where the kids can interact with animals like goats and sheep!
Imagine ang galak ng bata!














0 comments