Cucumber-Tomato Feta Salad
11:51 PM
'twas a nice midday. The weather was really good - not too humid, hot and sunny. Sam was good too! He's "behaved" and not throwing any tantrums since morning. I like it! Then, his Lolo and Lola fetched him and went somewhere. He really really really likes to ride.
And so, I was left alone in the house. I know it'll just be a matter of an hour (or half) and they would come back, but I really feel like doing something - like crafting or cleaning the storage room or making a salad... Yeah! How about making a salad?!
I bought a jar of feta cheese before and there's still 2/3 remaining! I have cucumber and cherry tomatoes inside the fridge... fresh, crispy and healthy! And yes, we have some left over fish fillet and homemade chicken tocino! Perfect! Really, who would want to wait?
So here it is...
Cucumber-Tomato Feta Salad
Ingredients:
For the dressing:
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (or lemon)
1 tbsp olive oil
salt, to taste
ground pepper, to taste
For the salad:
1 cup cucumber, cubed
6 cherry tomatoes
1 medium onion, minced
3 tbsp feta cheese cubes, or as needed
1 tsp fresh parsley, minced
Instructions:
1. Combing all dressing ingredients in a bowl.
2. Toss the dressing with the salad ingredients.
3. Refrigerate for a while. Enjoy!



0 comments