Learn from an Eagle

8:07 PM

There's one morning I woke up a li'l bit discouraged and tired about some few things.  Things I was actually unsure of. I wished to sleep more but I couldn’t. I was so sluggish then, but it's time to get up. Before jumping out of the bed, I gave myself some time to be quiet. I paused for a while and reflected why am I doing what I am doing. Why am I not doing what I am supposed to be doing?  My inner critic was at work. Actually, it has never stopped fulfilling its duties since day one. In between my breath and silence, I was reminded with these words –
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
In my mind, there’s a thought of stopping, of simply giving up. His words immediately brought comfort to my restless mind and soul. His words became my strength and inspiration all throughout. I could see an eagle flying above the stormy clouds, in its utmost might and strength, its wings powerfully spread out. I could never imagine the farthest places he could go, the highest places he could reach. But, I wanted to be like an eagle. I want to be like an eagle and I will always will. 

Source
There are lots of things that can be learned from an eagle. And I wanna share with you what I have found:

7 Principles of an Eagle

1. Eagles fly with Eagles
2. Eagles have strong vision
3. Have a fresh Look
4. Love the Storm
5. Eagle Tests before it Trusts
6. Eagles prepare for training
7. Shed Habits of No Value

Come on! Like those mighty eagles, let us spread our wings and fly!

You Might Also Like

0 comments